I put down the easier part of the project for a bit, the carpet, and worked some today on the torso. I’ve built in the beginning of arms; now to continue the shoulders, neck, and attach the completed head. I’m not 100% confident I like the scale, it may be just a touch too small for the head — but again, this is intended to be rather cartoon-like, so I’m going to stick with it. Also, this is hard. I’d rather not start over! I wish the drop beads were rather flatter, more like buttons. Again, working with this scale, this was my best option.
Right now, this is 15mm high, and 30mm wide at the broadest part.