Use the Muse III – the completed project

Muse-barrette-full-web

The copper color of the Muse is a richer version of my hair color, and I surprisingly have never made something beaded for my long hair.  Butterflies belong amidst flowers, so I made some flowers (documented previously on this blog), and settled the Muse on the largest bloom.  The flowers are constructed using peyote, brick, herringbone, and netting stitches.  Except for the yarn, I used all of the components provided in the kit.  The completed elements are mounted onto a large barrette that works wonderfully in my hair.

The winners of the contest have been posted, the A-M gallery, and the N-Z gallery.

7 thoughts on “Use the Muse III – the completed project”

Leave a Reply